Residents, if you haven’t noticed, August is here! Summer is coming to a close, not that the heat is, and we’re ready for everyone to be back. School is right around the corner, which, as we all know means football is not far behind it!
All of us here at Parker 301 would like to welcome all of our new residents to your new homes! Don’t forget to check out all of the exciting things we have happening for you. See the community events calendar for more details.
Also, remember to check out our social media. We’re doing WEEKLY giveaways with tons of opportunities to win, so don’t miss out!
- As the weather warms up, we encourage everyone to enjoy all the green spaces we have! Make sure to do your part to keep this space clean for everyone to enjoy.
- Smoking in your apartment is NOT allowed. Doing so can carry significant fines per resident and lead to eviction. There is no smoking allowed in the lobby, clubhouse, parking garage, stairwells, elevator, or within 30 feet of any entry door to the buildings.
- Guests are to be accompanied by a resident at all times while on the property. Allowing your guests in the amenities or around the property unaccompanied can result in both fines and loss of guest privileges. Each resident is allowed NO MORE THAN TWO GUESTS, including in the pool area.
- Summer tips: Keep your AC set on 72, and ALWAYS lock your doors.
Reminders & Updates
Office hours are Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–4 p.m., and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
Please be as specific as possible when you submit a work order. The more details our maintenance team has, the better they can serve you! Service requests can be submitted at the front office in person or over the phone, and online through your resident portal. If you have questions about how to access this portal or your login information, please contact the office.
Electricity bills are split per the number of residents in each apartment. Bills will be posted to your account by the 1st of each month, so please make your payment when you pay your monthly installment. Remember, you can write one check for rent and electricity charges. If you have any questions, see the management office.
Is it after hours and you’re locked out of your apartment, your neighbors are being loud, or you have an emergency? Please call the office and press 9 to be connected with the on-call Community Assistant who will be able to assist you. Available seven days a week!
Rent is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees will be applied to any resident who has not turned in payment by 6 p.m. on the 4th.
If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your account, please contact Andy Brown, our AGM, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any resident/roommate conflict-related issues and event idea submissions, please reach out to Jade, our Resident Director, or email her at email@example.com. We love to hear about anything we can do to make your life here even better.
Make This Your Best Year Yet!
Welcome to a brand-new academic year. You’re off to a great start having chosen to live at a Campus Advantage community. Our goal is to give you an amazing experience! We’ll be providing you with events, resources, and information to help you thrive.
With that goal in mind, we asked returning residents and Campus Advantage team members for their tips! Here’s some of what they had to say:
- Meet your neighbors. Create memories that will last a lifetime!
- Don’t hesitate to get involved. The only things you will regret are the things you didn’t do.
- This is your journey to success! Make a difference, make friends, and make a life!
- Keep an open mind, and take care of one another. You are part of a community, not just a housing facility.
- Set goals for this year. What do you want to experience and accomplish? Make it happen!
- Get to know the staff! The entire team is here to help you succeed.
- Tell us how we can serve you better! Whether it’s an idea for an event or a concern about the community, we want to hear from you.
- Find balance between academics and a life outside of the classroom.
- If you have roommates, set mutual expectations now to avoid future conflicts.
- Join the fun! We’ll have community events for you to join and enjoy all year. Let us know what else you want to see.
We’re passionate about your success, not only in your living experience, but in all areas. Thank you for being part of this community. We look forward to making this your best year yet!
Community Events Calendar
Move-In Day — August 15 — Welcome, new residents! We’re so excited to have you! Current residents, be sure to welcome your new neighbors. We’re also happy to announce that Say Cheese, the gourmet food truck featured at one of our previous events, will be here on Move-In Day! Come down and get some grilled cheese for lunch.
Trash Pick-Up & Zone Welcoming — August 16 — To welcome our newcomers and assist with moving in, we invite you to place any boxes or move-in trash in the breezeway. We’ll come around to collect it, as well as introduce our new residents to their zone leaders. Yay!
Marshmallows and Furry Fellows — August 17 from 6–8 p.m. — Did you know we have a green space? Did you also know we’re pet friendly? New residents, come out and meet the community! Dog owners, bring your pet for a treat and a take home a prize. And everyone else, come and enjoy s’mores on us. This is an event for anyone and everyone, and we’d love to see everyone we can!
Welcome Home Bash — August 18 from 1–5 p.m. — Come check out our resort-style pool and amazing floats, and we promise you’ll leave with a full belly! Sweet Willie’s BBQ will be here again smoking chicken and fresh sides for all of us to enjoy! This is an amazing opportunity to meet all of your new neighbors, too. Come out, say hello, and take a swim!