Summer has officially arrived! We want to congratulate all of you on an amazing semester. We would like to add a special shout-out for our seniors; you finished out strong, and we’re so thankful we were a part of your journey!
We hope you all had a blast at our Crawfish Boil last month. Be sure to keep your eye on the events this month for more friends and fun! We’ll be offering events throughout the summer, so if you’re in town, please come see us.
Also, as we near warmer weather, please see our special highlight for tips on how to keep overages down.
- Don’t want to drive to class? Lucky for you, we’re close enough to walk and bike to class! If you prefer wheels, we also have a shuttle that stops on the 13th and 39th minutes of every hour from 7 a.m.–7 p.m. at the bus stop at the front of the property. Our shuttle goes to three different places on campus, including the northeast commuter lot, the bus hub, and Denny Chimes.
- Smoking in your apartment is NOT allowed. Doing so can carry significant fines per resident and lead to eviction. There is no smoking allowed in the lobby, clubhouse, parking garage, stairwells, elevator, or within 30 feet of any entry door to the buildings.
- Guests are to be accompanied by a resident at all times while on the property. Allowing your guests in the amenities or around the property unaccompanied can result in both fines and loss of guest privileges. Each resident is allowed NO MORE THAN TWO GUESTS, including in the pool area.
- If you’re locked out of your apartment, call the office and press 9 for one of our on-call Community Assistants to assist you. We’re available 24 hours, 7 days a week. After-hours lockouts are a $50 charge.
- Warm Weather Tips: Keep your A/C set to 72–74 degrees for the most energy-efficient setting. Avoid changing the unit from heat to cool, and open your windows if it’s a nice day!
Reminders & Updates
Office hours are Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–4 p.m., and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
Work orders should be submitted online via the resident portal, or in person or over the phone at the front office. Please be as specific as possible when you submit a work order. The more details our maintenance team has, the better they can serve you! If you have questions about how to access the portal or your login information, please contact the office.
Electricity bills are split per the number of residents in each apartment. Bills will be posted to your account by the 1st of each month, so please make your payment when you pay your monthly installment. Remember, you can write one check for rent and electricity charges. If you have any questions, see the management office.
Rent is due on the 1st of every month. Late fees are applied if rent is not received by 6 p.m. on the 4th.
If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your account, please contact Robyn Davis, our AGM, or email her at [email protected].
For any resident/roommate conflict-related issues and event idea submissions, please reach out to Jade, our Resident Director, or email her at [email protected]. We love to hear about anything we can do to make your life here even better.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Community Events Calendar
Graduation Treat — May 4, All Day — Come by the office at any time today for a treat to celebrate this year’s graduates! Yay seniors!
Cinco de Mayo — May 5 from 2–4 p.m. — Come to the pool area to grab a bite to eat at our nacho bar, and cool off with a mock-a-rita!
Don’t Dessert Us! — May 7 @ 6 p.m. — Haven’t renewed yet? Need a little push? Come sign your renewal for next year while having a treat on us! You can’t beat this!
Mother’s Day Event — May 9 from 3–6 p.m. — Need something special to give your mom this year? Come take part in our DIY crafts in the recreation room!
Grilled Cheese Bar — May 11 @ 5 p.m. — We think this one speaks for itself! Grilled cheese, toppings, FUN!
Pizza and Pool — May 18 @ 5 p.m. — Parker 301 has a brand-new pool table! We want to showcase this new amenity and invite you to come grab a bite to eat “pool side”! We’ll also be providing pizza for National Pizza Party Day!