Spring is in full bloom, and we know you are all excited about the pool opening, the air warming back up, and the school year moving right along!
As mentioned, our pool is now OPEN! Be on the lookout for our Crawfish Boil on April 28. This is going to be a huge event featuring free food, a DJ, and more!
As we near warmer weather, please see our highlights in this newsletter on how to keep overages down!
- Are you ready for swimsuit season?! Slack off on studying over spring break? Get on top of your summer bod goals in our 24-hour fitness center and your studies in our business center!
- Don’t want to drive to class? Lucky for you, we’re close enough to walk and bike to class! If you prefer wheels, we also have a shuttle that stops on the 13th and 39th minutes of every hour from 7 a.m.–7 p.m. at the bus stop at the front of the property. Our shuttle goes to three different places on campus, including the northeast commuter lot, the bus hub, and Denny Chimes.
- Smoking in your apartment is NOT allowed. Doing so can carry significant fines per resident and lead to eviction. There is no smoking allowed in the lobby, clubhouse, parking garage, stairwells, elevator, or within 30 feet of any entry door to the buildings.
- Guests are to be accompanied by a resident at all times while on the property. Allowing your guests in the amenities or around the property unaccompanied can result in both fines and loss of guest privileges. Each resident is allowed NO MORE THAN TWO GUESTS, including in the pool area.
- If you’re locked out of your apartment, call the office and press 9 for one of our on-call Community Assistants to assist you. We’re available 24 hours, 7 days a week. After-hours lockouts are a $50 charge.
Reminders & Updates
Office hours are Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–4 p.m., and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
Work orders should be submitted online via the resident portal, or in person or over the phone at the front office. Please be as specific as possible when you submit a work order. The more details our maintenance team has, the better they can serve you! If you have questions about how to access the portal or your login information, please contact the office.
Electricity bills are split per the number of residents in each apartment. Bills will be posted to your account by the 1st of each month, so please make your payment when you pay your monthly installment. Remember, you can write one check for rent and electricity charges. If you have any questions, see the management office.
Warm Weather Tip: Keep your A/C set to 72–74 degrees for the most energy-efficient setting. Avoid changing the unit from heat to cool, and open your windows if it’s a nice day!
Rent is due on the 1st of every month. Late fees are applied if rent is not received by 6 p.m. on the 4th.
If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your account, please contact Robyn Davis, our AGM, or email her at [email protected]
For any resident/roommate conflict-related issues and event idea submissions, please reach out to Jade, our Resident Director, or email her at [email protected] We love to hear about anything we can do to make your life here even better.
Lock Down That Internship with the Right Tools
In the coming months, universities across the nation will be partnering with businesses to fill internships for the summer and fall semesters. Internships are a great way to fast-track your career and gain valuable experience in the field you’re interested in. Landing the perfect internship may not be the easiest journey, but if you’re equipped with the right tools, achieving that dream opportunity is within reach!
In a 2017 article, Forbes stated, “Resumes are the gateway into the interview, and into the job. The importance of a well-constructed resume cannot be overlooked.” When you’re applying for an internship with that dream company, having a killer resume will push you to the top of the list.
By choosing to live at a Campus Advantage community, you already have access to an arsenal of professional success tools. One that could be really useful is the resume critiquing tool in our Career Success Portal. To access the tool, just log on to CareerSuccessPortal.com!
Community Events Calendar
Crawfish Boil — April 28 @ 11 a.m. — You definitely don’t want to miss this! Come out to the pool area for free crawfish, sides, and a DJ! Invite your friends and come hang out with us as we kick off the summer season!