Summer is in full swing here at Parker 301! We’re rocking and rolling out by the pool, and we hope to see all of your smiling faces, too. We know that many have gone home, so for those that are still here, please take full advantage of all of the events we’re having just for you! See the community events calendar for details.
Also, don’t forget to check out our social media. We’re doing WEEKLY giveaways with tons of opportunities to win, so don’t miss out!
Love it here? Let your friends know. If they sign a lease, we’ll give each of you a $100 gift card. Stop by the office or check out your online portal account to sign your lease and claim your spot before it’s gone!
- If you haven’t renewed your lease yet, now is the time! The renewal deadline has passed, but we still have a few spots available. Claim yours before they’re gone!
- As the weather warms up, we encourage everyone to enjoy all the green spaces we have here! Make sure to do your part to keep this space clean for everyone to enjoy.
- Smoking in your apartment is NOT allowed. Doing so can carry significant fines per resident and lead to eviction. There is no smoking allowed in the lobby, clubhouse, parking garage, stairwells, elevator, or within 30 feet of any entry door to the buildings.
- Guests are to be accompanied by a resident at all times while on the property. Allowing your guests in the amenities or around the property unaccompanied can result in both fines and loss of guest privileges. Each resident is allowed NO MORE THAN TWO GUESTS, including in the pool area.
- Summer tips: Please see the June newsletter that was delivered to your door for good summer tips! Keep your AC set on 72, and ALWAYS lock your doors.
Reminders & Updates
Office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–4 p.m., and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
We are currently fundraising to benefit the American Cancer Society and Relay For Life! Donate in the office to support Team Parker 301 and help in the fight against cancer.
Please be as specific as possible when you submit a work order. The more details our maintenance team has, the better they can serve you! Service requests can be submitted at the front office in person or over the phone, and online through your resident portal.
Electricity bills are split per the number of residents in each apartment. Bills will be posted to your account by the 1st of each month, so please make your payment when you pay your monthly installment. Remember, you can write one check for rent and electricity charges. If you have any questions, see the management office.
Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency? Please call the Community Assistant on call for any after-hours emergencies. Available seven days a week!
Rent is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees will be applied to any resident who has not turned in payment by the time the office closes on the 4th.
If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your account, please contact Andy Brown, our AGM, or email her at email@example.com.
For any resident/roommate conflict-related issues and event idea submissions, please contact Jade, our Resident Director, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to hear about anything we can do to make your life here even better.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
- Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Summer Splash Floatchella — July 14 — Come out and enjoy some fun in the sun by our pool at Summer Splash Floatchella!
Bark in the Park — July 18 — Join us in the green space with your furry friend for toys, treats, and a great time! CAs Mady and Lauren will be out there handing out goodies and playing with all of our beloved four-legged residents! Bring your friends!
Zone Events — July 18 and 21 — Be on the lookout this month for emails and flyers specific to your zone. Our CAs will be treating their zones to some pretty awesome surprises over the next couple of months!
Roommate Flamingle Floatchella — July 21 — Come out and meet your future roommates at this roommate social by the pool!