Hey residents, move-out day is right around the corner. So if you’re no longer staying with us, go ahead and start planning how you want to do that so you can tackle move-out day, July 31, head on. If you decided to stay with us, come to the office and renew as soon as possible! Come out by the pool on July 6 at 8 p.m. so you don’t miss out on our Late-Night Luau. We’ll be having pizza, and you can grab a lei by the pool and enjoy the vibes of the night!
If you’re having trouble focusing while you study, feel free to come to our study room right inside of the computer lab to help you buckle down!
If you want to save on some gas, remember you can always use our trolley to go back and forth to campus.
Reminders and Updates
Move-out day is approaching, so if you decided to stay with us one more year, come to the office to renew now!
Don’t forget that the Year of Free is still going on! July’s Year of Free prize is free rent for a semester and other rent-based prizes. Come by the office to tour or sign with us to get a chance at these great prizes!
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Late-Night Luau — July 6 from 8–10 p.m. — Come lei with us by the pool to enjoy the moonlight, good music, and food!
Shakes and Baked Fries — July 15 from 1–2:30 p.m. — Join us in the game room to dip into a shake with some fries and have a certified good time!
National Hammock Day — July 22 from 5–8 p.m. — Time for a relaxing day hanging out with friends! Bring your hammock to the grass area, and the snacks are on us!
Get Splashed for Ice Cream — July 28 from 1–3 p.m. — It’s an all-out water war with a side of ice cream! Come to the green area to enjoy some time in the sun with a water balloon fight, and then cool off with ice cream.